Sunday, May 6, 2007

MY FAMILY IS EVERYTHING

MY FAMILY IS EVERYTHING TO ME!!!
THANK THE LORD FOR WHAT I HAVE!!!
MY FAMILY, Mi Familia...
Like I mentioned before
I was born and raised in Watsoville.
I have my mom and dad
plus three brother.
Miguel is 3 years older than me,
and Alberto is two years younger.
Sammy, is the BEBE!!!
Samuel Santiago Gutierrez
is my BEBE'S name.
He was born 11/2/81.
I was raised by both my parents and my
Mami Tona and Tata, that is my
mom's parents.
Even when they were alive I said I was going to go to
college. That is because I knew it.
I know one day I will be done!
I will be the FIRST and ONLY of the
Gutierrez to be done with school.
I will finish with my bachelors and
will pursue my bachelors/ credential program.
I will be the FIRST of the
Gutierrez to be done with school.
I will receive Bachelors and will
be working on my masters/ credentials.
My goal one day is...
I will become a Vice Principal
of an elementary school and
will make a difference in
young children's life's.

No comments: