Saturday, May 5, 2007

Final Project Turned In

Well, I sent in our final project. Since I didn't have time to let you all review the finished product, I hope you are happy with it. I included you on the email so let me know if you don't receive it. I'll send it to you personally if it didn't go through.

I left out some of the information you sent me only because it conflicted with what other group members submitted. I really hope everyone's happy with what I submitted. I was hoping for everyone's feedback before I sent it in but that wasn't in the cards.

I know you had some personal things come up and I completely understand how sometimes personal things need to be your priority. I just wanted to let you know that it would have been really helpful to me if you had just touched base with me to let me know that your part was coming. Late is doable but the difficult part was wondering if it would come at all. I was trying to put alternative measures into place in case we didn't hear from you. You put together some good information at the end so it was worth the wait. Good luck with your job and the rest of your classes!

No comments: