Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Phone Assignment

My partner for this assignment was Rebekah. I was the employee and she was the boss.

My biggest argument and most important was that I pointed out that I was the only bilingual person that worked for our program and my site requires a bilingual person because there is so many Spanish speaking parents. I have been called many times by other Site Coordinators when they can not talk to parents. Who would they call if I was not available?

I told her that this was my 3rd year at the same site and already thinking of improvements for the next year.

My site is very unique, aside from keeping up with all the requirements of the program I also have to keep track of all the other things that are after school. For example, Jr. Giants, choir, band, bible study, and all the other things going on after school.

Rebekah agreed that it does make a great difference being bilingual and that it is necessary to have someone who can talk to the Spanish speaking parents and thought I deserved a raise. I think I would really love to have Rebekah be my boss.

No comments: