Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What a nice day it is today

I would just like to mention that it is such a beautiful day outside! I have tried to be outside as much as possible. I even went as far as to take my paperwork with me and sit outside on the benches rather than to be inside. I like it when it's like this in Sacramento because it reminds me of Watsonville. I was born and raised in Watsonville, I lived there all my life till I moved up here for school. Watsonville is the strawberry capital, 10 minutes south of Santa Cruz and 45 minutes north of Monterey, for those of you who have never heard of it. Since it's right on the coast the sun will be nice and warm while the cool breeze keeps me nice and cool. I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the sunshine! Do you happen to know Elva's blog address? She's the only one of our group that I can't seem to find....and just when I thought I had this blogging all figured out!

jamielynnrodriguez said...

I know...and it is just continuing to get better day after day! I can't wait for the weekend!